- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
All ACLS registrants must review the items located in the Canvas 'Modules' tab (Algorithms, Checklists and Supplementary Materials). Participants must score a minimum of 70% on the AHA's pre-course self-assessment to attend the Emory in-person course. Students will need to create an account and can take the pre-course assessment as many times as they choose. Students must bring PROOF of passing the pre-course assessment to the Emory in-person course.
Required pre-course assessment with minimum score of 70% can be accessed here: https://elearning.heart.org/course/423
This course is in person and non-refundable unless requested 48 hours prior to the course.
Date and Time: