Full course description
Who should take this course?
Nurses who work in critical, urgent or emergency care units often are required to be ACLS certified.
What does this in-person course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Date and Time:
· Thursday, October 27, 2022
· 8:00am - 12:00pm
· (Additional Dates and Times Below)
· 250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
· Suite 400
· Decatur, GA 30030
· Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208
Additional ACLS Course Dates: