Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - April 19, 2022 Morning is a Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - April 19, 2022 Morning
Ended Apr 19, 2022
Spots remaining: 4
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be notified when a spot opens
Full course description
The American Heart Association's (AHA) BLS course trains participants to promptly recognize several life-threatening emergencies, give high-quality chest compressions, deliver appropriate ventilations and provide early use of an AED. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC). AHA BLS Card issued after completion.
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Tuesday, April 19, 2022
8:00am - 12:00pm
(Additional Dates and Times Below)
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208
To register for a different date and time, click on one of the links below: