Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to renew CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
Date and Time:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Thursday, August 18, 2022
09:00am - 12:00pm
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Additional BLS Renewal Course Dates:
Need Help with Registration?
Please contact us at email@example.com