Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers ADVISOR - June 23, 2023- 2pm - 4pm is a Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers ADVISOR - June 23, 2023- 2pm - 4pm
Jun 23, 2023 - Jun 23, 2023
Spots remaining: 10
Full course description
Who should take this course?
Advisor BLS (Basic Life Support) Course is for candidates with disabilities who pass the AHA BLS online course and have knowledge of BLS skills but, due to a disability cannot complete the psychomotor skills.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
This course is in person and non-refundable unless requested 48 hours prior to the course.
Date and Time:
Friday, June 23, 2023
2:00pm - 4:00pm
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-778-3149
Need another course or different date?