Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - INITIAL - May 2, 2023 - 8am - 12pm
Ended May 2, 2023
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
This course is in person and non-refundable unless requested 48 hours prior to the course.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, May 2, 2023
8:00am - 12:00pm
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208
Additional Courses and Dates:
January 17, 2023 BLS Initial 8am - 12pm
February 1, 2023 BLS Initial 8am - 12pm
March 1, 2023 BLS Initial 8am - 12pm
April 5, 2023 BLS Initial 8am - 12pm
April 20, 2023 BLS Initial 8am - 12pm
May 2, 2023 BLS Initial 8am - 12pm