Full course description
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
This course is in person and non-refundable unless requested 48 hours prior to the course.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
8:00am - 12:00pm
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-778-3149
Need another course or different date?