Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - INITIAL - May 31, 2023 - 8am - 12pm is a Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - INITIAL - May 31, 2023 - 8am - 12pm
Ended May 31, 2023
Spots remaining: 5
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be notified when a spot opens
Full course description
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
This course is in person and non-refundable unless requested 48 hours prior to the course.
Date and Time:
Wednesday, May 31, 2023
8:00am - 12:00pm
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-778-3149
Need another course or different date?