Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers - INITIAL - November 11, 2022 - 8am - 12pm
Ended Nov 11, 2022
Spots remaining: 0
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be notified when a spot opens
Full course description
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Date and Time:
Friday, November 11, 2022
8:00am - 12:00pm
(Additional Dates and Times Below)
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Additional BLS Course Dates:
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404-727-9208