Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers- INTIAL - October 26, 2022 - 8am-12pm is a Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers- INTIAL - October 26, 2022 - 8am-12pm
Ended Oct 26, 2022
Sorry! The enrollment period is currently closed. Please check back soon.
Full course description
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Date and Time:
Wednesday, October 26, 2022
8:00am - 12:00pm
(Additional Dates and Times Below)
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Additional BLS Course Dates:September 27, 2022 8am-12pm
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208