Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers RENEWAL - August 31, 2022 1pm-3pm is a Course
Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers RENEWAL - August 31, 2022 1pm-3pm
Ended Aug 31, 2022
Spots remaining: 2
Enrollment is closed
Add yourself to the wait list and you'll be notified when a spot opens
Full course description
Who should take this course?
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to renew CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
What does this in-person course teach?
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
01:00pm - 03:00pm
250 E. Ponce de Leon Avenue
Decatur, GA 30030
Additional BLS Renewal Course Dates:
Need Help with Registration? Please contact us at email@example.com or 404-727-9208